Improving Access Across the Continuum of Care
Distribution and channel excellence to drive access
A world without distributors
The many roles of AmerisourceBergen
Protect the supply chain
- We actively develop industry-wide solutions to deploy new technologies that help ensure a safe, secure supply chain against fraudulent activities that harm patient care deliveries.
- We invest in advanced technology and state-of-the-art equipment for our distribution centers.
- We have sophisticated ordering platforms to assist providers with secure contracting, ordering and price management across millions of transactions.
Enable financial stability
- We take financial ownership of manufacturers’ products and bear responsibility for collecting payment from provider customers.
- We pay manufacturers immediately, allowing them to reinvest in innovation.
- And, we provide the capital financing providers need to cover the cost of products between dispense and reimbursement.
Facilitate business intelligence
- We give manufacturers a channel for reaching patients wherever they are being treated ensuring our customers receive their products quickly and safely.
- We facilitate orders and invoicing for manufacturer-authorized customers and provide essential, aggregated data on pricing, orders and inventory across all classes of trade.
- Tens of thousands of community providers nationwide rely on us for industry insights.
An unsurpassed network
National Distribution Center
PRxO Generics℠ formulary
Unit dose packaging
Eliminate your channel challenges
Patient-centered solutions that improve access and engagement
Manufacturer operations, replenishment, and DSCSA support
Dynamic distribution model
The Role of Foreign Trade Zones in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Success: Part Two
How can FTZs help with commercialization success? What should manufacturers consider when evaluating a FTZ and 3PL partner?
The Role of Foreign Trade Zones in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Success: Part One
What are FTZs and why should pharma use them?
The Supply Chain Redefined: Cell and Gene Therapies
Much of the complexity of the cell and gene supply chain comes from how dependent the commercialization phase is on the clinical phase. What does integration look like, and how can the right logistics partner help?