Get step-by-step support and educational resources to help you understand the 340B contract pharmacy program and strategies to ensure success.
- Identifying optimal 340B participants to engage as a contract pharmacy partner
- Strategies and considerations for evaluating 340B software vendors and reimbursement models
- Registration and onboarding processes
- Mitigation strategies to prevent inventory swell associated with 340B replenishment
- The role of brand drugs and generics in the 340B program
Learn all the critical considerations you should take into account at every step of the way, from contract negotiations through program launch.
- Essential contract levers
- The impact on wholesaler discounts when replenishment is transitioned to your 340B partner
- The importance of selecting the right third-party administrator and evaluation of centralized technology solutions to manage your 340B contract pharmacy partnerships
- Avoiding compliance pitfalls and maintaining compliance with 340B program requirements
- Key factors that impact inventory and benefits of utilizing your primary wholesaler for 340B replenishment
Growth and monitoring
Strategize diverse ways to develop and optimize your 340B program over time.
Proactively identify Elevate pharmacies as potential contract pharmacies through collaboration with preferred TPA partners.
Determine the value of your 340B partnership through data-driven analytics and identify areas for improvement.
Inventory synchronization platform
Automated solution to mitigate inventory swell associated with 340B replenishment.