Roundtable: The early impact of COVID-19 on community practices
Hear from host, Barry Fortner, Senior Vice President and President of Specialty Physician Services and AmerisourceBergen/Specialty Physician Services business leaders as they provide updates on the CARES Act and PPP Flexibility Act and share findings from our national community practice survey. Also, hear from industry peers as they discuss the early impact of COVID-19 on their practices and share key learnings on patient referral outreach and activities, the implementation and future of telemedicine and the impact that this pandemic has had on patient outcomes.
AmerisourceBergen Speakers and Panel Guests:
- Darin Goldman, MD, Retina Group of Florida
- Lucio Gordan, MD, Managing Physician/President Florida Cancer Specialists and Research Institute
- David Oubre, MD, Pontchartrain Cancer Center
- Brad Tallamy, Senior Director of Government Affairs at AmerisourceBergen
- Susan Weidner, Senior Vice President of IntrinsiQ Specialty Solutions