Take control of your future at AmerisourceBergen through our full-time internship program. Apply the skills you’ve learned in the classroom and explore the challenges that await you inside our company.
Open to qualified candidates within the United States, our program provides the opportunity to gain real world business experience at one of the largest pharmaceutical services companies.
At AmerisourceBergen, you’ll be asked to contribute to our success while developing the skill set to ensure yours. During your internship, you will:
• Learn about the Company’s core drug distribution business and its related services designed to reduce costs and improve patient outcomes across the pharmaceutical supply channel.
• Network with senior level executives to understand their role at AmerisourceBergen and the career path that prepared them for running a business.
• Attend our career counseling workshops that will give you an edge as you prepare to enter a fiercely competitive job market.
Your internship will culminate with a group project, one that you and your peers will utilize the corporate business plan to create real-life solutions. Upon completion of this capstone assignment, you’ll also be asked to present your ideas to key members of management as a showcase of the skills you’ve acquired.
AmerisourceBergen undergraduate internship opportunities are available across various functional areas, with current opportunities in Valley Forge, PA, Thorofare, NJ, and Frisco, TX.
To be considered for the program, candidates must possess:
• a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
• be a full-time student enrolled at a four-year institution
• be a rising junior or senior currently pursuing a business-related degree, and
• have US citizenship or lawful permanent resident status.
Own. Your. Future.
What our former interns are saying…
“My internship at AmerisourceBergen was invaluable. Not only was I expected to contribute to projects early on, but the skills I acquired, along with the networking opportunities I had paved the way for my professional success as I began my career.”
– Katherine Perst, Former Intern, Full-Time Associate
For more information regarding internship opportunities, please email ABCCareers@amerisourcebergen.com